Small houses are cosy and charming. But the tight setup can make it hard to decorate and renovate. The kitchen is one of the busiest rooms in the home that needs a wider space to fit in aesthetic and function. With a well-planned design and solution, you can increase the efficiency and storage of your kitchen.
What to do prior to renovating?
Before the renovation procedure, you should get familiar with your kitchens like door openings, windows, wall placements, columns, beams, and ceiling heights. Evaluating the whole space helps in the initial planning and identifying the placement of particular elements in the kitchen.
Best Small Kitchen Renovation Ideas
- Monochrome: These colours make a kitchen feel spacious and streamlined. Select shades of blue, grey, or silver to make your space appear classy and sophisticated.
- Concealed: Concealed kitchen designs are on the list of modern trends. Hide the parts or entire kitchen behind sliding or folding doors for better aesthetics.
- Minimalist: Try to make the space as simple as possible, which is the perfect option for a small kitchen. With a clean design, your kitchen starts feeling clean, organised, and more spacious.
- Stainless steel and white: Want to give fancy look to your kitchen? Choose a classic palette of white colour with stainless steel chrome fixtures and appliances.
- One wall: Modern homes and small apartments generally have one wall kitchen designs. When all cabinets are placed along one wall, your kitchen turns out to be more accessible and open.
Beyond these ideas, galley kitchen design is a compact and efficient layout for a small space kitchen. For better and specific suggestions, you can contact a professional plumber from Coffs Harbour.